On the basis of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the Protection of data), Journal of Laws EU.L.2016.119.1, we would like to inform you that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Karton Polska Spółka z o.o. sp.k. 98 -220 Wymyslow 20
- the administrator has not appointed a personal data protection inspector, but you can contact us about .
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of processing the order process and for commercial contact. Personal data are processed in cases where the law imposes an obligation to process such personal data or when the processing is necessary to conclude and perform a contract to which you are a party.
- categories of personal data include, among others: telephone number, address, name and email
- the recipient of your personal data may be entities processing data on our behalf under a data processing entrustment agreement and cooperating entities as well as entities obliged to do so pursuant to legal provisions
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization;
- Your personal data will be stored for the implementation and handling of the order process, contract performance and for contact for marketing purposes if you have agreed to it
- you have the right to request access to personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing as well as the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal, by sending an email to: .
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body when you find that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the EU Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data (GDPR)
- providing personal data is voluntary, but the consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to process the order process and business contact
- decisions taken on data will not be taken in an automated manner, including profiling
The kartonpolska.pl website uses 3 types of cookies on the website.
- Session cookies - they are necessary for the website to function properly. Session cookies do not collect any confidential data from the website visitor's device and do not allow the website author to identify the user. Session cookies are usually deleted automatically when you close your browser. The user can also delete all cookies himself, please refer to the help section of the web browser you are using for detailed information on how to delete and control cookies in the web browser you use.
- Functional cookies - these are anonymous cookies that allow the website to remember the user's preferences regarding the settings on the website.